Seeing eye to cat-eye: Feline routine

Tuesday, November 16, 2004

Feline routine

*Yawn* *Streeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeetch*

Yes Dan, cats have a lot of free time.

Let's see, what's a typical day like?

- Wake up
- Stretch & scratch a little
- Walk about my territory, chasing out any trespassers
- Find nice spot to sun
- Nap again
- Wake up stretch a little
- Back to nap
- Lunch
- Lie down somewhere & watch the world go by, or...
- Nap
- Walk around & see if there's anything exciting
- Find a nice spot
- Nap
- Dinnertime
- Nap
- Dinner (part 2)
- Nap
- Can't sleep, go see if there's anything exciting
- End day with sleep

Of course on some days, there may be some exciting things happening. On weekends, this church that I'm staying in has ppl coming down. I will try to mind my own business, but sometimes they may not leave me alone. Bah.. humans are irritating. I'll just walk away & find another spot to nap.

Sometimes I go down & visit the other felines in the area, or go bully some other weak felines nearby. Hey, I need to keep in condition in case I need to get into a cat fight ya'know. Besides, it serves as training for both of us. Those weaklings will only suffer more if they don't toughen up.

Anyway, time for my nap again.

*Yawn*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home